- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
- 33 Users Found This Useful
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Select the "Manually configure server...
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: http://webmail.yourdomain.com...
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...