- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
- 35 Users Found This Useful
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Select the "Manually configure server...
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: http://webmail.yourdomain.com...
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...