How do I create an email account in cPanel?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
Was this answer helpful?
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: http://webmail.yourdomain.com...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...