- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Enter in all of the required information.
- List Name - The name of the list you want to create (newsletter, etc)
- Domain - The domain name you want the list to be created on
- Password - The password for managing the list
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- Once the mailing list is created, it will appear in the list below where you can either change the password, delete it, or manage it (add email addresses, etc)
- 0 Users Found This Useful
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...