How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password:
- Login to webmail.
- On the splash page, select "Change Password" at the bottom.
- On the next page, fill in the required information and click "Change Password"
- New Password - Your new password
- Password (Again) - Confirm your new password
If you do not know your email password:
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon in the "Mail" category.
- Locate the email account in the list and click the "Change Password" link.
- Enter your new password and click "Change Password" to continue.
Was this answer helpful?
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: http://webmail.yourdomain.com...
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Select the "Manually configure server...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....